Keen Newport H2 Midnight navy/daphne
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €94.95
Special Price €84.00
Keen Newport H2
Prepare for adventure on the water with the Newport H2 from KEEN. The outsole, with its perforated section profile and 3mm lugs provides optimal traction and is responsible for adverse weather and terrain conditions ideal. The washable polyester outer fabric tissue was treated with Aegis Microbe Shield ® anti-odor. The patented toe protection from KEEN will accompany you in all ways, both in the water off the trail.
Information for Keen men shoes:
- Note the fit of the Keen Newport H2: This model is about a 1/2 size smaller.
- Lining: water repellent, fast drying mesh material
- Upper material: polyester fabric
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Uses: hiking, beach
- Model: sandals
- Weather: Wet - waterproof, warm - sandals
- Model: 110 230
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- METATOMICAL EVA footbed
- Multi-directional pattern with studs schnittperforiertem Profile
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Speed ??lacing system with elastic cords
- Safe metatomische belt construction
- Washable outer material made ??of polyester fabric with Aegis antimicrobial protection
Washing Instructions for these water sandals
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use dry wash just a little detergent, gentle cycle in your sandals and leave them on the air.
The antimicrobial protection fights causing bacteria and fungi, odors, stains and product damage. In addition, the Aegis technology does not use any environmentally harmful materials.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason for this lies in the patented toe protection Keen, who wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection
|Delivery time in business days||in 4 days|