Haglöfs Ridge black
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: €139.00
Special Price €109.00
Haglöfs hiking shoes
A lightweight walking shoe, which was made ??of a soft and comfortable leather. The Haglofs Ridge was developed in collaboration with Asics.
Information Haglofs Ridge hiking boots:
- Upper: 1.6 to 1.8 mm oiled nubuck
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Closure: lacing normal
- Sole: Asics soles technology
- Shoe width: normal
- Weight: 900 g (Size 42)
- Footbed: SOLE (individually adjustable anatomic)
- Brand Manufacturer: Haglöfs
- Category: Hiking Shoes
More details of Haglöfs Ridge hiking shoes:
- In high stress areas of the outsole AHAR was used. This means: Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber
- The integrated SpEVA midsole has been used to improve the damping and to prevent the passage through.
- Stablelite ESS chassis was built for maximum support and mobility.
- Gel heel cushioning for optimum shock absorption
- Lightweight and comfortable strobel construction with EVA insert
- The toe and heel area was reinforced by rubber and thus granted significantly more protection.
- IGS Impact Guidance System allows the foot a natural movement.
- ECSAINE shaft lining in the heel for maximum comfort and durability.
- Treated with Polygiene SOLE footbed with natural silver salt counteracts odors.
|Delivery time in business days||in 3 days|