Deuter backpack Compact Exp 12 men
Availability: Out of stock
Deuter backpack - Compact Exp 12
This backpack is ideal for short trips and quick. There is a compartment for the tool and spare parts and a hydration system pocket available. The mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with the two zipped mesh pockets and Airstripes back system with adjustable rails together make for an all-round ventilation. Through its own, separately accessible bladder compartment of the backpack for an optional hydration system is suitable. It is secured with an autolock zipper, a drinking tube line with velcro opening and a drinking tube.
The back lot has been strengthened so that the bladder can not press.
- Weight: 960g
- Volume: 12 + 2 liters
- Size: 48cm / 24cm / 18cm
- Material: Deuter -Super- Polytex 250D Pocket Rip
- Organization and cavity tray from network
- reflective loop and hydration tube holder
- 3M reflectors on the waist belt
- Zipped front pocket
- side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads
- stowable helmet holder
- detachable rain cover
- Outer mesh pockets
Back system Deuter Bike Airstripes System
- Shoulder straps with MeshTex. The contoured shape to guarantee freedom of movement. The chest strap further secures the fit of the shoulder straps.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt ensure a compact fit in any cycling situation.
- Bi-laminate structure composed of a soft and one firm layer of foam provides excellent carry comfort and optimum load distribution.
- Flexible aluminum stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back of the exact (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with Air mesh lining ensure maximum air circulation and minimal back contact .
The package includes one backpack in the color that you have selected.
|Delivery time in business days||in 2 - 3 days|