Deuter ACT Trail 32 backpack grey
Availability: Out of stock
Deuter ACT Trail 32
This backpack has many features that promote comfort and maintenance of health. It is ideal for walking and via ferrata. The ACT Trail continues on back contact, thus providing an ideal weight distribution and control. In addition, the flexible support system adapts to every movement.
- Weight: 1320 g
- Volume: 32 liters
- Size: 66/32/24
- Material: Deuter- Microrip nylon , HexLite 210
- Polyester: 55 %
- Nylon: 45%
Deuter ACT Trail 32 for information:
- padded hip belt with pocket for valuables
- Anatomically formed 3D Air Mesh shoulder straps with stabilizer straps
- stretch front pocket for jacket or harness etc.
- 2- way zip on the front allows direct access to buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Tough 3D Airmesh reference air-conditioned and supported the excellent ventilation of the Aircontact system
- Lid pocket, valuables pocket, a zippered side pocket and an elastic side pocket provide a variety of stowing
- Ice ax and hiking pole loops
- SOS Label
- Wet laundry compartment
- detachable rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
Aircontact Trail System
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- A ventilation channel is created between the Aircontact cushions.
- Two Aircontact pads in special breathable hollow chamber foam ensure a uniform load distribution. By a pumping effect in the Aircontact pads, an air exchange with every movement brought about, thus ensuring a back ventilation. The result: 15 % less perspiration than with previous body- contour packs.
- Anatomically formed hip fins for freedom of movement and the body-hugging fit.
- Flexible, tensioned Delrin U-shaped frame provides stability with little extra weight for the stability of the system. He effortlessly follows the most varied movements. In conjunction with the body-hugging fit of the pack, it offers a pleasant non positive behavior support with a uniform weight distribution and good load transfer.